This GOPS club event is intended for Great Outdoors members who are familiar with pickleball play and pickleball rules. It is designed to be a fun event that will rotate players through groups of 4 for games. This is also a chance to meet and get to know other Great Outdoors members who enjoy playing pickleball.
- There will no games scheduled for Wed, 5/25.
- We will start up again on Wed, 6/1 at 8 AM - new start time.
- These games are at condo association located in Palm Springs.
- Registration for this event is limited to the first 12 that sign up. You can join our waitlist in case of a cancellation.
- You must be a member. You can join - click here.
- This pickleball event is not intended for members who have not previously played pickleball. Future events will include training sessions.
- We will be playing on two pickleball courts in a condo association.
- Our court host is Greg Moore. Greg will host during the months of June and July.
Location/Directions: Directions to the courts will be provided to those that sign up.
Cancel: If you cannot make a this event for which you have registered, please cancel as others may be on the waitlist. You may cancel directly from your profile settings or notify the event leader.
Event Leader: John Ryan - eMail: click here.
Weather Policy: Inclement weather cancels.