Meet: 8:45 am DeMuth Park on Mesquite Avenue, East Parking Lot (near Bike Trial.) https://goo.gl/maps/To6BxkCyZTYP4gf98 Departure time is 9:00 am.
Join us for a bike ride through beautiful Palm Springs. We will ride 10 miles on a variety of surfaces, residential streets, streets with bike lanes, and streets with light traffic. The ride will include some gentle hills. There will be lots of great homes to look at and super mountain views. Be sure to inflate your tires to the recommended PSI.
- Bring helmet, water, sunscreen, mask.
- Duration: Approximately 1.2 hours.
- Uphill 67 ft, Downhill 34ft.
- Contact leader George Frank: Email click here
Cancel: You may cancel directly from your profile settings or notify the hike leader.
Health Problems/Allergies: Discuss any medical concerns with the hike leader that may affect your ability to complete the hike.
Special COVID Related Requirements:
Participants must comply with the following requirements as a condition of registering for this event:
- I will follow Federal, State and local COVID guidelines as well as the directions of the leader.
- I will maintain social distance (min. 6') and wear a face mask if social distancing is not possible
- I will not attend if feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID.
I will contact trip leader if I test positive for COVID within 14 days of the event
‘I Accept’ and will comply with these requirements as a condition of participating in this event.
NOTE: Due to COVID restrictions, please DO NOT show up for this event unless you have completed the registration process here and have answered the required COVID questions.